Post Name :–BRABU Graduation (UG) Admission Online Form 2022-25
Post Update:- 12/04/2022 | 11:38 AM
Short Information:- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) Invites Online Application Form For Taking Admission in Undergraduate (UG)/ Graduation/ Degree Course-TDC (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) For The Academic Session 2022-25. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Popularly known as BRABU OR B.R. Amedkar Bihar University Is a government public university. It was established in 1960, which is located in north of bihar state in the second popular city of Bihar which is known as Muzaffarpur. This university offers full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and up to research level.
The online admission application form has been invited from eligible and desirous applicant who wish to take admission in Undergraduate course TDC Part-I (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) in Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU), Muzaffarpur.
BRABU Selection Process
Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit, which is determined by university officials.
BRABU Admission Result/ Merit List
The 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Merit list of eligible candidate will be published on official portal of BRABU Admission Website.
How To Apply For BRABU Admission
All the students who seeking to admission for various UG Programmes/ Courses, in different colleges of the BRABU are required to register online at the admission portal: https://brabu.edu.in/
Keep scanned copy of photo, signature, valid mobile number, email id and other documents ready before applying
- Applicant will have to visit the official portal of University
- Then, student is required to click on link UG Admissions 2022 (UMIS) which will be redirected them to UMIS Portal
- Then, student is required to click on the link “Apply Online”. A new tab will open and the student has to select the course and click on the link “Click Here”.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, a new tab will open. Candidate will have to click on “Registered User” or “New User” link
- If the candidate is a existing user, then can enter with appropriate Login ID with Password.
- If the candidate is registering for the first time, he/ she will be required to enter their Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Gender, and NAD ID
- After entering all these details, applicant will get a link on the registered e-mail with the Application Number and Password and the same will be sent to the applicants’s registered mobile number.
Process For Filling Up Online Application Form-
- After getting registered successfully, applicant will be required to use that Username and Password which were sent to them and after logging in candidate will be able to fill the Admission Application Form
- Applicants will then have to enter their parent’s name, religion, nationality, date of birth, address, ID Card details etc.
- Applicants are also required to share their previous education qualification details and choose the course and college preference they would like to apply. Applicants are also requested to update the appropriate Primary (Honours) Subject for Honours courses as the cut off will be generated on the basis of Primary Subject.
- 12th Science Students who apply for Arts & Commerce Stream their merit list will be generated on Percentage of Marks obtained in Class 12th and the eligibility criteria for them is 50%
- Please add all your class Inter (12th) Subjects and Marks.
- Applicants will be then required to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other documents as per the requirement.
- After that, applicants will have to pay the application charge. Application Fees is same for all the categories. Applicants can pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. After submitting the application form, Applicants can take a printout of their filled application form for future reference.
BRABU Admission Contact Details
Phone:- 9334573568 / 9334557984
Email ID:- email@example.com
Address:- Kalambagh Rd, B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar 842002
BRABU Admission FAQs
1. What Is The Full Form Of BRABU?
– BRABU Stands For Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University.
2. When Will BRABU UG Admission 2022 Application Form Start?
– BRABU UG Admission Session 2022-25 May Be Start On 15 April 2022
3. What Is BRABU UG Admission Application Form Last Date?
– Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form Will Be Updated Soon.
4. How Much Is BRABU UG Admission Application Fee?
– The Application Fee For General/ OBC Candidate Is Rs.600/- (With Late Fine Rs. 1500/-) And For SC/ ST Rs. 300/- (With Late Fine Rs. 1000/-).
5. Who Can Apply For UG Admission Session 2022-25?
– The Candidates Who Have Passed Intermediate Examinations Or Equivalent Examination Are Eligible For Admission.
6. What Is BRABU Admission Contact Number?
– Mobile- 9334573568 / 9334557984 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org