Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 Syllabus
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Phase- I Online Test Details
Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
(a) Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
(b) Other Than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects . Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(d) Marking pattern for online test:-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Air Force Agniveervayu Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Sets , Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Differential Equations
Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA)
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Non- Verbal reasoning.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
(i) A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The questions will be set
- To judge understanding of the passage
- To draw inference
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- Subject- Verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
- Transformation of sentences Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
- Formation of Words- Nouns from Verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives from Nouns and Verbs, Adverbs from Adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjectives
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The modals
- Clauses- Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative Clauses.
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/ Phrases
- Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
(vi) Voice (Active and Passive)
1. Changes required under each tense
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
- The Preposition
- Modal Auxiliaries