Post Name: – SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
Post Date : 29 January 2023 04:08 PM
Short Information :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued online latest Computer Based Examination (CBE) syllabus and exam scheme in PDF for recruitment post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar 2023. All interested candidates can read and download recruitment complete syllabus in PDF through given link below, for SSC MTS & Havaldar examination 2022 for Session I & II Exam syllabus. Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Staff Selection Commission
SSC MTS Examination Scheme 2023
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu.
Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both the Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted. Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
Computer Based Examination:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions/ Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Session-I||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
|I||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20/ 60|
|II||Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving||20/ 60|
|Session-II||45 Minutes (60 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
|I||General Awareness||25/ 75|
|II||English Language and Comprehension||25/ 75|
- Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English, Hindi, and in 13 regional languages (as per details in Annexure-XV) for Session-I and the General Awareness Section of Session-II.
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
- Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
- Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
- General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
- English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.